GameChange Solar gets 158 MW of New Orders
GameChange Solar Receives an Increase in Demand for Solar Racking Systems
GameChange Solar announced that three leading EPCs (engineering, procurement and construction companies) ordered over 158 MW of pile driven fixed tilt racking systems from GameChange Solar for immediate production. The systems are GameChange Max-Span™ Post System for both poly and First Solar thin film panels. These projects are part of an expected 500 MW of 2016 orders for GameChange in North Carolina alone, bringing the total orders to over 1 GW expected in the USA market this year.
Derick Botha, VP of Business Development at GameChange Solar, stated:
“Lead times are critical for customers, and our rapid turnaround for production has proven to be an important differentiator that is greatly valued."
What is the Max-Span™ post system?
Industry's Best Quality, Test & Certification and Bankability
- Industry’s longest spans and fewest foundations: as few as 240 per MW
- Post/Beam/Brace assembly has industry’s lowest part count and fastest assembly
- Articulating purlin connections to navigate up to 15% terrain slopes
- Supports all poly, glass and thin film modules
- Rugged design enables 150 mph wind and 90 psf snow loads
- Turnkey install, pull test and geotech services available