Deals traditionally done in banks are now being done in corporate boardrooms. Changes in financing, brought about by the demands of clean and bio-technologies, are now rippling through US industries. A great strength of capital markets is the ability to be flexible, finding new ways to change and evolve with new opportunities.
What's in this issue?
Special finance section:
- Cash is King - Corporations and Mid-Market Private Equity Fill the Gap for Corporate Expansion. But that means 'New Rules'.
- Funding New Initiatives - Mid-Market Companies in the Catbird Seat.
- What the Fortune 500 Knows that You Should Know - ESG: Moving Beyond Risk Management to Value Creation.
- Case Study: Campbell's Soup - An Iconic brand with a nourishing plan for the long term
- Gasification - Time to Make Money from Landfills.
- Waka-Waka - A Powerful Solar Lamp with Plans to Light the World.
- Patent-to-Profit - Making the Leap from Idea to Commercialization.
- Interview: David Goldberg - Connecticut's Director of Government and Legislative Affairs on Partnering with Private Industry.